RDBMS Advanced Car Crash Project
A group project that was developed for a university assignment on the subject of Databases.
Android Emergency Application
A group project in Android that was developed for a university assignment on the subject of Software Engineering.
- Google sign in and fingerpring authentication
- Speak with a hypothetical licensed Doctor using live chat
- In-app and system wide emergency phone alerts on major events
- Panic button for emergency calls when something serious happens
- Driving mode that notifies user of speeding violations with map representation
- Disability mode that detects when someone falls but also makes calls and sends sms
- Software development phases based on RUP with detailed UML diagrams
A simple Android application that uses a phone's location to keep track of speeding violations.
A group project that was developed for a university assignment on the subject of Compilers.
A solution for the dining philosophers problem in Java using multi-threading techniques.